lelaki idaman cik siti? | Cik Siti

Sunday, 7 April 2013

lelaki idaman cik siti?

assalamualaikum

there is one guy who asking me about my "lelaki idaman"....hahahha, seriously I don't answer him....i don't want to imagine how my future would be...because i will be disappointed if my dream not  come true...what i mean is, my future husband....pasal nikah dengan sapa tuu semua tolak tepi....yes, people said, dream for the best....and that i'm doing right now...dream for the best...which is, I will be a doctor someday.....that's what i really want....and make my parents proud....that's all....about my partner, who is the lucky guy? biar masa yang tentukan....aku tak nak pikir itu semua...such a waste of my time!

p/s : sekarang tengah suka kat someone yang pandai main violin and plus he has a pair of  'sepet' eyes LIKE ME!!!! yeay me! hahahahh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...