dun have choice | Cik Siti

Friday 1 June 2012

dun have choice


seperti sedia maklum, result matrik da keluar.....dan bermula pengisian borang UPU.....my mom and dad da mula suruh my sis apply dentistry.....
pilihan 1 : dentistry
pilihan 2 : TESL
pilihan 3 : dentistry


pastu bila my sis bgtau apa yang dia apply, my mom and dad said, U SHOULD APPLY ALL DENTISTRY SO THAT U CAN GET DENTISTRY...

ok seriously aku da pernah rasa benda ni.....masa tuu aku apply pilihan pertama ja yang dentistry and they blame me because i didn't get into dentistry because i only choose 1 option for dentistry......sebab aku tau result aku tak ok..u will get into medical course if u get 4 flat.....and also ur MUET need to be band 3 at least.....beratus kali aku explain, my parents stop asking after i apply into IPTS and taking medic....now they blame me not study well n i failed and i need to repeat another one year.....like seriously i'm good in math but doin medic is not my thing....they know that...


now my sis turn....she's good in English....and she's goin to do TESL.....yet, my parents still ask her to apply DENTISTRY......

aku da bagitau da kat my sis tuu, kata kat dia kalau tak minat jangan dok apply banyak2 dentistry....sebab aku tau la, dia punya result tak boleh punya dapat dentistry although she got 3 something for her CGPA....apa2 pun gud luck la my sis.....i've already gone through that moment in my life.....such a disaster i would say.....


memang my family WAJIB belajar dalam bidang PERUBATAN kot....hurmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. nak amek dentistry kene bape pointer?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...