siyes aku tgh sedih~~ | Cik Siti

Tuesday 1 March 2011

siyes aku tgh sedih~~

yesterday, u seemed to have so much time to spend with her..
yesterday, u seemed to be sweetest than sugar to her..
yesterday, u seemed more likely to snap picture with her rather than me...
yesterday, u seemed to be the most charming guy that i've ever see...

those u've done to her...not me....

today, u never have a time to spend with me..only just a few minutes...
today, u rather play with ur fren in the evening rather than joging with me like u usually did when u with her...
today, i jealous of her not because u like her, but because she had the wonderful time with u that i could never have...
today, u love me n i love u...
but i dun noe did u ever love me more than u love her...

p/s : ur attitude shows ur feeling to people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...