maybe... | Cik Siti

Friday 16 November 2012

maybe...

assalamualaikum....

yesss...aku buat entry tengah pagi buta masa korang tengah nyenyak tidur....




maybe i'm just someone that u can play with....
maybe i'm just someone that will be there when u r alone....
maybe i'm just someone that always forgive all your mistakes and forget about it....
maybe i'm just someone that u can leave when u r bored....

maybe i'm just  someone that will always be there when u need me.....
maybe i'm just someone that u hurt and always blame myself for that (yeah i know that is stupid)...
maybe i'm just someone that always blame myself for the past 5 years although it is not my fault.....
maybe i'm just someone who weak that u can do so many things at me.....

because at the end, i will accept u....
because u know i will forgive u....
because u know that i cannot afford to live without u....
because u know i always love u....

maybe because i've suffered so much pain when i'm alone....
maybe because i've knew what i will going through without u....
maybe because i still live in my dreams....
or maybe it just because 5 years u always be with me.....

and now u telling me that i'm seeking for ur attention??
no, u r wrong....
u telling me how pity i am because seeking for ur love??
why not u pity for me because u hurt me a lot and still doesn't realize anything.....
so why not u don't pity of urself because when i'm started to accept things, u came and said that u miss me...
and i accept it....to be with you again....
and now u keep telling me how pity i am because i cannot stand by my own feet????

if u hate me...ok..fine...i accept it....
if u don't love me anymore...it's ok.....
but when u said, how pity i am for seeking ur love and attention...and how awful i am...
u even hurt me more and more.....

someday, my heart torn apart and cannot accept it...
someday, i will never be there for u....
and that day, u need to know that i give up....
and that day, u need to know u r somebody that i used to know....

and when that day come....
if u still want me to be ur soulmate....
please make an effort for it....
because as u know, i've been hurt so many years.....


p/s : i wrote this it doesn't mean i want to impress everybody...i wrote because i express my feeling...if u dun have a nice words to comment....so don't comment at all.....i just need my own space.... :'(

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...