2013 here i come | Cik Siti

Monday 31 December 2012

2013 here i come

assalamualaikum....

kurang daripada 24 jam ja lagi nak masuk 2013.....2012 has watch me falling to pieces....and get up again....and thanks to those who leaving me....because of u i will never know how strong i am and because of u also, i will never realize that there's so much people who need me.....and losing u, it's wouldn't affect the world......bcoz you are just like a tiny winy ant....and you teach me that 5 years are just like 5days....(sedangkan orang yang menikah 20 tahun pun boleh bercerai...inikan pula tanpa ikatan yang sah yang hanya baru 5tahun).....ok, enough for u.....now for those who are be beside me when i fall until now....who are always support me......who are always make me laugh whenever i wanna cry....(yes, u know who u are).....thank you so much for being my friends... :')



p/s : bagi sesiapa yang nak join Bloglist New Year...jom ke entry INI

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...