seperti yang telah termaktub | Cik Siti

Tuesday 7 June 2011

seperti yang telah termaktub

assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon....
today is 7th June 2011 at 11a.m....i already finished my repeat exam...yeeehaaa!!!!!! (aku tak la pandai macam korang....)....i've done my best for it....so now, pray and tawakal what should i do now.......siyes aku tak cukup tido semalam....i just sleep 3 hours last night...and last week also...3 hours per day....i'm so sleepy.....i don't want to be over confident just like last final exam.....but i know that i already try my best....i already study hard....

tonight i will story to u all about my revision class at UKM and my first trip to KL with my friends.....memang besttt...........now, sleep time....mata da jadi macam panda......-_- <---tired


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...