I vs She | Cik Siti

Saturday 26 February 2011

I vs She

she is wearing high heels..
i'm wearing flip flop...
she's wearing dress like princess...
i'm wearing t-shirt like always...
she's wearing short skirt...
i'm wearing jeans...
she wears make-up on her face...
i wear nothing on my face...
she speaks sweet like an angel...
i speaks bad like a devil...


but u just know what she is on outside...
u didn't know she's inside....

she like a devil inside
she's a bad2 person that i know....

u just fall for her cute face..
u just fall for her fake attitude...

p/s : if u make mess with me, i will make ur life miserable forever..
just like i do to u right now...

u lie to me....
u lie to someone that trust u...someone that think u r her fren....
(kau ni memang kawan makan kawan agak nya la kan)
omg, i'm so stupid...

but now, thanks to u...i've learned from my mistakes....so, how u feel dear??
how u feel to be alone??
feel ur lover taken by his own exGF??
hahhaha...(gelak evil)

p/s : sapa terasa, amikk pppp!!!!!!  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...